Kyla Computing has a 2 day HTML training course.
It has been designed for anybody who
requires an introduction to the basic building block of web sites,
normally those involved in the construct or maintainence of internet or intranet web sites.
With the ever increasing interest and dependency of web orientated business,
a working knowledge of Hyper Text Mark-up Language is becoming an essential IT skill.
* After the course a student should be able to construct their own web site in HTML.
* S/he will understand and be able to build, all the standard elements of a web site.
* The course includes principles of good web site design and professional HTML coding standards.
* A basic understanding of Windows and either Microsoft’s Internet Explorer or Netscape’s Navigator will be of benefit to a student.
* A student does not need any previous experience of HTML, web page construction or any other programming.
The course contains details on the following area:
Browsers: - How common web browsers can view and generate HTML.
HTML Structure: - The layout rules and general philosophy of HTML and tags.
Text Styling: - All the tags use to manipulate text including headings and lists.
Pictures: - An understanding of image types and display attributes.
Tables: - How and why we need to create complex HTML tables.
Hyperlink: - The concept and construction of hyperlinks & anchors.
Forms: - The layout of form elements and all input types.
Frames: - How to display several HTML files at once.
Generators: - How industry standard software can create HTML files.
Kyla Computing prides itself on giving students exceptional handout that can be used as reference documentation after the course. Each student is given a full colour 80 page manual and a quick reference card. If you wish to see the first few pages of the manual please click the next sentence. Click here to see the HTML course handout!